Coming this month—
• Glory in golden September and savor National Honey Month with a toothsome excerpt from Working IX to V about the hardworking beekeepers of old—plus a peek at what ancient “Labor Day” celebrations were like—Fri., Sept. 3
• Even time-traveling historical detectives go through lotsa shoe leather: author Vic confesses to serial shoe-mania—Tues., Sept. 7
• Stump the Sphinx! Another one-minute mystery from ancient history—Fri., Sept. 10
Later in the month, look for:
• Ancient history research 101: primary sources can be practical—or poignant. Examine examples of both.
• More “Fresh Eye” interviews with experts who’ve mastered the art of
• Plus other brain-teasing moments from history—join us!
Vicki León, historical detective